Author Topic: APR Chip and other new arrivals  (Read 1959 times)

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
APR Chip and other new arrivals
« on: March 25, 2004, 09:30:58 PM »
I had a 2 program with security lock out APR chip installed this morning.  Too much fun.  the more it settles in, the more I will report on how much fun I am having, hehehe.

Also, my samco hose kit arrived today, as did my H-Sport sway bars for the allroad.  Gonna be a busy week next week.

I will take pics soon of everything and share in the joy 8-)

cheers
jon

Colorado_Baja

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2004, 10:38:45 PM »
Awsome Jon, It looks like im going have most of next week off so if you need an extra set of hands let me know. I could make a trip up to denver sometime next week.
No time for love, Dr. Jones.

Losers make excuses. Winners make it happen.

"and function, FUNCITON is the key" 
Fugazi

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2004, 10:38:45 PM »

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2004, 10:49:25 PM »
Greg, that would be awesome.  I'm thinking wednesday morning for Sway bars, I will do intake stuff on Tuesday.  Hawk is coming by on Wednesday afternoon to work on his brakes  and fix a washer pump...then we are going to Jim's Burger Haven, wicked good fast food!!!!  I believe Pat is joining us as well...so you should plan on coming up that day to help turn some wrenches and hang, and then get some good food.

Let me know if Wednesday works for you, and I will PM you an address and phone numbers

cheers
jon

Colorado_Baja

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2004, 12:03:37 AM »
Cool ill plan on wednesday then, im still waiting to finsh the paper work for my new position. Its only been 3 weeks since we started working on it. 8O! Go ahead and shoot me that pm.
No time for love, Dr. Jones.

Losers make excuses. Winners make it happen.

"and function, FUNCITON is the key" 
Fugazi