Author Topic: Mini Garage Day, Wednesday March 31st  (Read 9648 times)

BlackA4

• n00balicious
Mini Garage Day, Wednesday March 31st
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2004, 06:04:54 PM »
Hello all, My b-day is Wednesday. I am getting a new computer shipped to my work that day. I might go in until I get it and then take the day off and stop on in to finally meet some of you guys. I really dont have any mods to do right now but I would love to hang out and drink some brews while you all work.- ya know possibly adding some assistance here and there where I may be some help. Also, I just got a call from this guy who I might be renting a house from in Highlands Ranch. That would mean a new house/G2G party is in store for the next month or so.  I'll keep ya posted. It also has a nice big oversized 2 car garage. Great for those G2G / bbQ days this summer.  :lol:
att

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2004, 06:56:45 PM »
Matt, it would be great if you can stop by, even if just to "stupervise" as we smash our knuckles. :D

I PM'd you with the address...hope you can make it...and Happy Birthday a day early!!!!!

cheers
jon

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2004, 06:56:45 PM »

DenverPat

• Heavily Modded
    • http://www.stonefieldinvestments.com
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2004, 07:08:09 PM »
Rock and roll, Matt.  I think I'll be leaving my place between 3:00 and 4:00 to go up there tomorrow.  Let me know if you want a ride.
"Of all the extreme sports I've ever participated in- windsurfing, kite boarding, wake boarding, tow-in surfing and snowboarding- skiing, for me, made everything else easy."
-Chuck Patterson

kraut-sled

• Heavily Modded
    • Autobahn Premier Service
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2004, 07:24:05 PM »
Man o man - what to do?

My son was sick yesterday, and I missed work, so I am not sure missing another day would be a good call.  I might have to wait for the May 1st GTG.

Phuckers!  I hate you all.  Knowing that I will be at the office when you are all wrenching.  But that again I am going to Metallica and God Smack tomorrow night so....
Autobahn Premier Service
2105 South Kalamath Street
Denver CO 80223
303-935-9065

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2004, 08:12:51 PM »
Doh! I am so jealous.  But Jon, you need to do a good garage day to get your RMCB5 lovin in.  You guys have fun and take a bunch of pics!

I want updates to remind me that I am at work when you guys are having fun.

Winston :P
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2004, 08:25:17 PM »
We will miss you Dub, but remember, another Garage Day on May 1st, and we can BBQ as well, hopefully you cna make it then for a little bit, but if not, we all understand...you got a baby to prepare for  :D

HawkmanA4

• Stock
    • http://vanekh.oasiswellness.com/
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2004, 09:30:41 PM »
THIS SOUNDS LIKE A FUN DAY!! I WILL TRY TO BE THERE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE!! IT WILL BE FUN TO SEE EVERYONE! I WISH THAT MY EXHAUST WAS IN! FORSURE BY THE MAY 1ST GTG. SEE YOU ALL ON THE FLIP SIDE!!
00 A4 1.8TQMS- FOR SALE
'04 A4 Avant 1.8TQM Ultra Sprot
Hawk Vanek
HawkInvestmentRealty@comcast.net
www.SoarWithHawk.com

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2004, 10:32:28 PM »
I wont be there until about 6:00 or so, hope that doesn't foul things up too much.  If that's too late let me know. It's going to be weird driving the Passat tomorrow.

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2004, 10:57:46 PM »
Get here when you can Jay, we can get started, then break for dinner, then come back and finish it up...It should  take no time at all to do your rear brakes on the Passat.  See ya tomorrow.

cheers
jon

MattyB

• Stock
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2004, 11:07:05 PM »
If you guys will still be at it at that time I'd like to stop by after work and say hi.  Jon, can you PM me the location?

Cheers,
Matt

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2004, 11:54:59 PM »
Matt, you got PM with an address that you can mapquest

cheers
jon

Eric18T

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2004, 12:25:47 AM »
Wish i could make it and say hi. But i don't think i will be out of the office in time. :(

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2004, 12:59:52 AM »
We are going to Jim's Burger Haven around 7-730pm...you gonna be out of the office by then Eric?

Eric18T

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2004, 02:09:49 AM »
Quote from: "03Indigo"
We are going to Jim's Burger Haven around 7-730pm...you gonna be out of the office by then Eric?

Looks like you aren't to far from work, just printed off directions.  I will probaly swing by 6ish. see ya then, i'm looking forward to checking out the allroad and getting a good burger.

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2004, 02:58:19 AM »
Cool, see ya tomorrow Eric!!!

cheers
jon

MattyB

• Stock
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2004, 01:24:59 PM »
Quote from: "03Indigo"
Matt, you got PM with an address that you can mapquest

cheers
jon

Thanks Jon!

Eric18T

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2004, 03:17:04 AM »
it was good hanging out with ya'll tonight. Wish i wasn;t preoccupied with stuff from work and could have hung out longer..oh well..  Maybe next time.  

Good news: I came home and my new ECS N75 valve showed up, my 4 motion front lip is sitting at the shop to be picked up saturday morning and hopefully getting tinted next weekend.. Now to just find someone to paint my front lip and rear lip.. ANyone want to help with the paint?

next up: AWE boost gauge and pod.

DenverPat

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2004, 03:20:28 AM »
Quote from: "Eric18T"
it was good hanging out with ya'll tonight. Wish i wasn;t preoccupied with stuff from work and could have hung out longer..oh well..  Maybe next time.  

Good news: I came home and my new ECS N75 valve showed up, my 4 motion front lip is sitting at the shop to be picked up saturday morning and hopefully getting tinted next weekend.. Now to just find someone to paint my front lip and rear lip.. ANyone want to help with the paint?

next up: AWE boost gauge and pod.

I'll help you with the paint.  Give me a call sometime.  Were you thinking spray can or pro job?
"Of all the extreme sports I've ever participated in- windsurfing, kite boarding, wake boarding, tow-in surfing and snowboarding- skiing, for me, made everything else easy."
-Chuck Patterson

Eric18T

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2004, 03:27:06 AM »
i am trying to decide whether to just get some cans from paintscratch.com or let a pro do it..

Or i could just leave them black to be stock looking..

DenverPat

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2004, 03:32:39 AM »
Quote from: "Eric18T"
i am trying to decide whether to just get some cans from paintscratch.com or let a pro do it..

Or i could just leave them black to be stock looking..

Personally, I'd have it professionally done.  I'd say check out the Price Paint Shop (Winston), but he's already got waaaay too much on his plate as it is.  If you decide to DIY, give me a call and I can help.
-Chuck Patterson

UberGrrl

• Lightly Modded
    • http://www.amandaspear.com/ubergrrl/index.html
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2004, 09:58:01 PM »
Damn.. I get busy at work for one day and completely missed this thread. I even called in sick yesterday for 18 holes.. I could have stopped by last night. Oh well.. next time..next time.......
MWJD?

BlackA4

• n00balicious
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2004, 12:51:58 AM »
It was a nice turn out, We had quite a bit of work everybody was doing. I even brought along a few brews for my B-Day. It was nice to finally match some faces with cars.  Nice meeting every body. For those others hope to meet you soon. Thanks again Jon for starting this little shin dig. Sorry only pic I took. Maybe Jon will post a few if anybody's interested.
att

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2004, 02:43:52 AM »
Matt, there are more pics in the gallery section, but thanks for that shot...glad to meet you, hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!!

cheers
jon