Author Topic: Got Noticed  (Read 1237 times)

reem01

• Stock
Got Noticed
« on: April 01, 2004, 03:11:27 PM »
So I come out of the office last night around 5:30 or so, and there is a RMCB5 business card on my car.  So I am really curious to know who saw my car and marked it?  It was in Westminster at the CirlePoint Office Park at 112th and Westminster Blvd.  Maybe someone in the club works in this office building, or just drove by and noticed the antenna and Xenon lights...

just curious

Mike

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
Got Noticed
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2004, 03:49:20 PM »
What, no one here noticed Mike and tagged his car...C'mon, fess up, who did it...enquiring minds want to know.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

Got Noticed
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2004, 03:49:20 PM »

RobD

• Modded
Got Noticed
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2004, 10:09:56 AM »
Mike that was me on my way over to Jon's house for our mid-week GTG.  I was driving by and noticed several Passats at the back of the lot but parked next to each other and thought I'll let them know about RMCB5.  Sorry I did not recognize it was your car or that I have not posted sooner.  I was on the road most of the day yesterday so this is my first time on the boards since "tagging" you.
BTW Nice looking ride!

Rob

reem01

• Stock
Got Noticed
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2004, 12:59:44 PM »
Sweet, nice to know I get notcied.  :D

The Black 4Motion next to me is my boss, who likes the car, just hates the dbw lag, and will probabley get something else after his lease is over.  There is a W8 here, but the guy is older, and doesn't park next to me, so screw him. :) There is an A4 Avant here, that is lowered, but I haven't seen the guy yet.