Author Topic: H-Sport Sway Bars on my Allroad, pics BWW  (Read 3356 times)

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
H-Sport Sway Bars on my Allroad, pics BWW
« on: April 01, 2004, 04:31:46 AM »
I am way too tired after nearly a 10 your garage day (not just my car, but many others) to do a write up, but since there are already instructions on H-Sport's web page, I won't even bother, they have a great guide.  Special thanks to Worff, Hawk and Greg for their help, made the job much easier.  The car now handle amazingly, took away most of the SUV like body roll of the allroad, very responsive, and I set the rear at stiff setting.  I am more than pleased, a worthwhile investment.  Anyway, here are the pics, if you care...

Cheers
jon :-)

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2004, 12:12:45 PM »
Sweet Jon!  Now I really can't wait to take a ride in that bad boy!  Now you need to do some serious pictures again, so we can see all of the recent changes...
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2004, 12:12:45 PM »

Eric18T

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2004, 02:58:21 AM »
Quote from: "ColoradoB5"
Sweet Jon!  Now I really can't wait to take a ride in that bad boy!  Now you need to do some serious pictures again, so we can see all of the recent changes...

Well that allroad doesn't handle like any other wagon i have ever ridden in. :thumbsup:

Colorado_Baja

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2004, 03:03:27 AM »
Quote from: "Eric18T"
Quote from: "ColoradoB5"

Well that allroad doesn't handle like any other wagon i have ever ridden in. :thumbsup:

If you can get a ride I would highly recomend it. Jon's Allroad is a MONSTER 8)
No time for love, Dr. Jones.

Losers make excuses. Winners make it happen.

"and function, FUNCITON is the key" 
Fugazi

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2004, 03:05:38 AM »
Thanks guys, that means a lot coming from you all.  It's just a grocery getter, that's all :twisted: hehe

Eric18T

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2004, 03:15:17 AM »
Quote from: "03Indigo"
Thanks guys, that means a lot coming from you all.  It's just a grocery getter, that's all :twisted: hehe

To be honest with you once you told me how much it weighed i didn;t think it would handle as well as it did.. I think i may have found my next ride.. The AllRoad may be the next car for our stable. Well thats after i get my Ducati next spring :)

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2004, 03:32:01 AM »
Yeah, she is heavy, but she can move.  It surprises most people once they find out how much it weighs.  A ducati will be nice, do we all get to ride it? :lol:  8)