Author Topic: FORE!!!  (Read 1653 times)

UberGrrl

• Lightly Modded
    • http://www.amandaspear.com/ubergrrl/index.html
FORE!!!
« on: April 02, 2004, 06:32:09 PM »
So when are we gonna play golf? I am gonna be really hard to beat if you guys wait until the end of the summer.. I've already been out a few times so far...I know we have talked about doing this in the past, but I think we should try and make it work sometime this summer. Just planting a seed of an idea....

Of course, even if we can't get a big group of us to play, if any of you ever need a player, ask me and I'll probably go. I'm pretty much slightly  better than bogey-golfer. Hopefully at the end of the summer I'll be shooting low 80s.
MWJD?

Colorado_Baja

• Heavily Modded
FORE!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2004, 07:57:33 PM »
I would love to play but I warn you im horabale, im totally serious.

I love to play but im just bad. Lack of practice I guess. :D
No time for love, Dr. Jones.

Losers make excuses. Winners make it happen.

"and function, FUNCITON is the key" 
Fugazi

Rocky Mountain Club B5

FORE!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2004, 07:57:33 PM »

RobD

• Modded
FORE!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2004, 12:41:57 AM »
Amanda let's get Rian and at least play as a threesome at Ute Creek or (if you have connections) WINK WINK Fox Hill CC.  I'd like to go within the next two weeks.  

Rian you out there?

Noob_Shum

• Modded
FORE!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2004, 01:17:15 PM »
I love golf, but I pretty much suck at it  :P  If there are people who want to get together and play, I would gladly join if I am able  :D  

Jonathan

Eric18T

• Heavily Modded
Re: FORE!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2004, 05:01:29 PM »
anyone know where i can take some affordable golf lessons?

RobD

• Modded
FORE!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2004, 06:29:45 PM »
Eric you might check out Englewood's golf center.  I've heard decent things about the instructors.  Not sure of the exact name but I think it's the municiple facility.  Or check out one of the free golf magazines that are handed out at the local golf shops (Avid Golfer and Golf Colorado?).  They usually have some sort of promotions in there.

UberGrrl

• Lightly Modded
    • http://www.amandaspear.com/ubergrrl/index.html
FORE!!!
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2004, 02:35:01 PM »
Quote from: "RobD"
Amanda let's get Rian and at least play as a threesome at Ute Creek or (if you have connections) WINK WINK Fox Hill CC.  I'd like to go within the next two weeks.  

Rian you out there?

Sounds good Rob.. unfortunately I have no connections to Fox Hill :(.
I played Ute Creek yesterday and I had forgotten how hellish it was with all those bunkers. I hadn't played there in over 2 years.
Are you thinking a weekend or a weekday? Weekends probably  better for me, I am free this Sunday, but most other people probably aren't as it's Easter etc.. After that I'm cool for the 17th (Sat) or I could try to take off a half day from work one of these days.
MWJD?

RobD

• Modded
FORE!!!
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2004, 02:30:32 AM »
This Sunday is no good.  My family get's back in town on Saturday and I really want to hang with them.  I was kind of thinking about a weekday afternoon Thursdays or Fridays but am open to when people can make it. Being in sales I get paid to play golf :) !!!  (Not that I'm that good)

My cell phone is 303-885-7682.  Call sometime and we can set-up a time to play.