Author Topic: My worst nightmare came true....  (Read 126314 times)

ARTSUPRA

• n00balicious
My worst nightmare came true....
« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2004, 06:58:21 PM »
Found this thread on www.supraforums.com

I can't belive something like that would of happaned, crazy
Specially when so many differet people got ivolved.

Art

Infinity

• n00balicious
« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2004, 07:26:35 PM »
From DSMTalk.

Just here to point out that we kick VW ass all the time...j/k  :-P

Whoa, your story was pretty interesting. Yeah, I'd go after the tow truck guys. No mercy for the rude!

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2004, 07:26:35 PM »

CaptainZilog

• n00balicious
« Reply #92 on: April 07, 2004, 07:30:10 PM »
Hailing from Ford vs Chevy

Glad to hear it turned out well, however, if these guys were a dishonest operation, and now they know where you live, and if they made a copy of your car key.... I think you get the idea. I would be a bit careful for a while. Great story and good luck though.

Dark-Hawk

• n00balicious
« Reply #93 on: April 07, 2004, 07:33:34 PM »
Just read this story on dsmtalk.com and will be posting it on 2 other forums as well! Crazy story man, very crazy. Glad to see that you got your car back.

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
« Reply #94 on: April 07, 2004, 07:44:29 PM »
On behalf of Greg and RMCB5.com I want to thank all of you that took the time to sign up and post your comments about this situation. It is always nice to see those sharing an interest in cars can come together when a fellow enthusiast runs into trouble and stand behind them even if there are differences in what we drive.

Having said that, this thread is getting locked, hopefully when everything is finalized Greg will update us with any pertinent information.

In the meantime, I have setup a special e-mail address so you can contact Greg at your convenience.  The e-mail address is:

greg@rmcb5.com

That address will forward to his personal e-mail and you can pass on your messages of support or try and get more details.

Thanks again for your interest!