Author Topic: First Annual Albuquerque GTG May 14/15/16  (Read 41370 times)

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
First Annual Albuquerque GTG May 14/15/16
« Reply #180 on: May 18, 2004, 12:22:29 PM »
Oh man, that looks like it was such a great weekend.  You guys should post some of those pics on ClubB5 and VWVortex (Rocky Mountain section) when you get the chance too.

I really wish I could have made it, but the VWOTG show was unbelieveable as well.  It had perhaps the best mkII showing I have ever seen or heard about.  Indescribeable.  People are still reeling from the blast that was the mkII's there.  It was a downright inspirational weekend for both groups, which is all we can ask for.
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.

Rusty

• Lightly Modded
« Reply #181 on: May 18, 2004, 12:55:24 PM »
Quote from: "Denver Pat"
That's a killer shot of that bug.  Crazy ride, yo.  And that shot of Rusty's car...so well centered, perfect backdrop and road.

Wow, great pic Greg!  That's incredible - you should definitely submit that (or I will) for the 2005 CB5 calendar.  It really is a perfect picture.

Quote from: "Denver Pat"
Check out the rubber Jason left by the finish line.

LOL!
i]AEB Engines have better-flowing heads and a real throttle cable...[/i]

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #181 on: May 18, 2004, 12:55:24 PM »

UberGrrl

• Lightly Modded
    • http://www.amandaspear.com/ubergrrl/index.html
« Reply #182 on: May 18, 2004, 07:03:13 PM »
Ok, I posted all of my pics from the trip in the Sandia Album in the gallery: http://www.rmcb5.com/modules.php?set_albumName=Sandia&op=modload&name=Gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

Here's a teaser-
MWJD?

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
« Reply #183 on: May 18, 2004, 07:20:55 PM »
Nice Pics!

Noob_Shum

• Modded
« Reply #184 on: May 18, 2004, 10:54:01 PM »
NICE!!!  8O   Great pictures :)  I have a couple, but other than the group shot, nothing that you don't already have up!  Can't wait to see the video ;)

Jonathan

Colorado_Baja

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #185 on: May 19, 2004, 01:48:55 AM »
Quote from: "Noob_Shum"
NICE!!!  8O   Great pictures :)    Can't wait to see the video ;)

Jonathan

Heh heh heh  8)  Thats an awsome pic Amanda!

Greg
No time for love, Dr. Jones.

Losers make excuses. Winners make it happen.

"and function, FUNCITON is the key" 
Fugazi

Rusty

• Lightly Modded
« Reply #186 on: May 19, 2004, 12:33:17 PM »
Quote from: "UberGrrl"
Ok, I posted all of my pics from the trip in the Sandia Album in the gallery: http://www.rmcb5.com/modules.php?set_albumName=Sandia&op=modload&name=Gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

Great pics, Amanda!  I especially like the one of me blowing by that tractor 8O...
and I enjoyed the pit shots - after all, we did spend more time in the pits than on the track... :lol:
i]AEB Engines have better-flowing heads and a real throttle cable...[/i]

Colorado_Baja

• Heavily Modded
Photos Added
« Reply #187 on: May 23, 2004, 02:49:07 AM »
Ok boys and girls, now is the time you all have been waiting for. I finished editing and cropping the photos that I took on the Albq. trip. So now you will have photos to go with the stories. There are about 40 photos total that I decided to post. I started with about 80 or so I think. If any of you that were on the trip or any one else for that matter would like these for your own collection PM me and I will send you a zip file via email. :D Enjoy!

~Greg

Fugazi

Noob_Shum

• Modded
« Reply #188 on: May 23, 2004, 12:23:15 PM »
Great pictures Greg ! :)  Thanks for taking all those shots and filming on the trip, I can't wait to see the video!!   8O  :cool:

Jonathan

Chas

• Modded
« Reply #189 on: May 24, 2004, 07:39:11 PM »
Great pictures Guys and Gal!!!!!

Though me thinks someone hases a fixation for Rusty's backside! ;)

That looks as though you guys had a great time.

I want to see more pictures from the track. Where are all those? I saw only a few. There has to be more.
2003 Audi A6 2.7T
Some Sedans haul families,
this one hauls ASS!

Noob_Shum

• Modded
« Reply #190 on: May 24, 2004, 08:02:52 PM »
Quote from: "Chas"
I want to see more pictures from the track. Where are all those? I saw only a few. There has to be more.

I think most of that will be in video form ?  I know I didn't take many pictures there, was too busy driving and calming down after driving ;)  :lol:

Jonathan

Colorado_Baja

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #191 on: May 24, 2004, 11:47:41 PM »
Their is a sub album called Gregs track pics or something like that. I took the majority of the photos at the track but John is right their is alot of video also.

Greg

Fugazi

JDawg

• Lightly Modded
    • http://www.VerTechGroup.com
« Reply #192 on: May 29, 2004, 09:09:03 PM »
First of all, all the props and thanks go to Rusty and Diédra for an awesome weekend, and amazing hospitality.  This was a break I really needed, and you two went out of your ways to make sure it is something I will remember!  Thank you!

Now for the DVD .....

It is in process.  Pat, Amanda and I worked on it last week, and accomplished a lot.  However, there is almost 5 hours of video that I have to reorganize, chop, play with, add music, and other cool goodies.  The plan is to have a complete DVD with a still slide show, video and some credits....  I will have more time to work with it this week, and I hope to have it finished within the next couple of weeks.  I will post more information as it comes along ...

Jason
esident RMCB5 MFD Expert!
Ask and ye shall receive!
(OEM Navigation system)

1995 BMW M3 - Sold
2003 Passat W8 6 Spd - Sold
2005 Audi S4 6 Spd Alcanterra - Sold
2007 BMW M-Coupe - I'm in love!

Noob_Shum

• Modded
« Reply #193 on: May 29, 2004, 09:13:21 PM »
WOW!!!!!   8O  8O  8O   Sounds awesome Jason, can't wait to see it!!  I don't know jack about editting stuff, but if you need some help with anything, let me know, will be glad to help if I can :P

Jonathan

JDawg

• Lightly Modded
    • http://www.VerTechGroup.com
« Reply #194 on: June 22, 2004, 04:00:09 PM »
Its Complete!

Finally, the DVD is done!  We were able to chop five hours of video down to 34 minutes, including a slide show at the end.  This DVD is awesome, and really showcases the great time we had on this trip!  

So, now for the legal BS.  Those of you who drove on this trip know we must be careful about the distribution of a video.  I cannot post downloadable copies of the film for that reason, and DVD's will be distributed with a disclaimer.  Anyone who was not on this trip, that would like to see the DVD can contact me via my email address at JasonS@TranscendSolutions.com, and I will work out getting one to you.  For those of you who were involved, I need you to send me your mailing address so I can get them in the mail to you.  

I am hoping that we can use this as a spring board for better and cooler DVD's in the future, because putting it together was a lot of fun, although it was a lot of hard work.  A special thanks goes out to all of you who helped put this event together, and those who helped me finished the DVD!

Yeahhhhh!

Jason
esident RMCB5 MFD Expert!
Ask and ye shall receive!
(OEM Navigation system)

1995 BMW M3 - Sold
2003 Passat W8 6 Spd - Sold
2005 Audi S4 6 Spd Alcanterra - Sold
2007 BMW M-Coupe - I'm in love!

shummer

• Modded
« Reply #195 on: June 22, 2004, 05:36:28 PM »
Just send one to my bro and I'll watch his after a bit.

Noob_Shum

• Modded
« Reply #196 on: June 22, 2004, 09:58:37 PM »
WOW !!!!!!!!!   I can't wait to see it!  8)  Will send you an email of my address, also let me know if you want some moeny for your time and the DVD's, I can't wait!!   8O  :-D

Jonathan