Author Topic: Clubs really growing......  (Read 1973 times)

BlackA4

• n00balicious
Clubs really growing......
« on: April 07, 2004, 05:14:06 PM »
I looked over today to find 18 people browsing the forum at the same time. We have grown from 100 to 180 in the past week. This is really cool. I am glad to see a few more Audi's join in.  I think we should have a really good summer turn out with GTG's and drives. Even the garage day Jon put on during mid-week/mid-day had quite a few people. I am really looking forward to everything planned.

Have a great day all, just sharing my thoughts. :)
att

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2004, 05:15:38 PM »
:)

We've ha d alot of people sign up to post their comments and supports about Gregs little fiasco with the repo man.  It has spread across hte internet like cold sores at a high school dance.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2004, 05:15:38 PM »

BlackA4

• n00balicious
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2004, 05:17:46 PM »
Yeah I figured that was a main cause.... man, in the amount of time it took me to post this thread 2 more people signed up.
att

Colorado_Baja

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2004, 06:12:52 PM »
Im about to ask to lock the thread and make the last post say email Greg with any questions or comments just so the site will stop being flooded with one time posters we have had about 40 or so sign up  in the last 2 days.

~Greg
No time for love, Dr. Jones.

Losers make excuses. Winners make it happen.

"and function, FUNCITON is the key" 
Fugazi

kraut-sled

• Heavily Modded
    • Autobahn Premier Service
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2004, 07:11:36 PM »
The trafifc here has been unreal the last three days.  It is a good thing we all love our cars and are driving through the site with caution - no road rage with this group :P

I always wondered how something gets spread so fast on the internet - Well now I know, post a link from one forum to another and stand back!!  I agree a lock might be a good call at this point.

Now lets see if in 10 years this story resurfaces as an urban legend.  "Repo from the Repo-man"

I do think our little club is now on the map and we should get some good local members out of the deal.
Autobahn Premier Service
2105 South Kalamath Street
Denver CO 80223
303-935-9065