Members > Member Rides

1998 A4 Avant - Project Slow

<< < (5/5)

Richard-EB:
Mikey has made this decision based on his possible transfer to CSU in Fall....economically its the best thing for him (he thinks)

redline:

--- Quote from: 92UrS4 on June 10, 2009, 01:24:07 PM ---Dude, I just saw the 4 letter word I didn't expect to see. Why the change of heart?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Kingtut on June 10, 2009, 04:33:28 PM ---Wait....what?  Mike, you go through cars like GM goes through tax dollars :D

Do tell.

--- End quote ---

LOL

What Richard said is true, I'm going to cut back on the expenses during college, and then get back into the four rings afterward. I love the car, but feel that this is the best decision for now.

Kingtut:
I don't blame you.  Juggling "those rings" and college tuition, wasn't working out so well for me either :D

Spicoli:

--- Quote from: redline on June 17, 2009, 11:27:51 PM ---LOL

What Richard said is true, I'm going to cut back on the expenses during college, and then get back into the four rings afterward. I love the car, but feel that this is the best decision for now.

--- End quote ---

If you only knew how smart that is.  I made the mistake of spending a lot during college, playing,etc... now I don't have the money I used to so I have to careful and right now don't have enough to get a house (which I would have if I didn't go nuts with my GTI).... granted it was pretty sweet.

KWilson:
Hmm...

Want to trade for a 2003 Jetta Wagon 1.8T? :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version