Members > Member Rides

my new 2001 s4

(1/3) > >>

bret:
Hey all,

After a bit of a fiasco with the bank because of the storm i finally picked this up saturday morning :D i've been searching for a replacement for my mr2 for a while now and finally decided to just go for it with the S... Sorry for the crappy phone pics, when the roads dry off i'll give it a good wash and get some vanity shots  ;)

All stock except for the tint.

No real plans - i'd like to keep it as stock as possible - maybe a set of summer wheels/tires or something.

bret

92UrS4:
Test out that quattro on those snow banks!

gragravar:
that looks really nice.  congrats on the new ride.

bret:
thanks :) i totally got to the top of the snow piles but i didn't want to embarass any scout owners so i deleted the pictures.

it needs a couple of small things but it's pretty solid. PO tinted the side markers and broke a clip on the passenger side and i caught a rock in the freakin driver's fog lamp already :( hopefully shouldn't be too hard to replace.

The hood does have a couple of rock pits that are through the paint - anyone know if i can do anything for them? also i can only notice it at really low volume but i think the passenger door speaker is blown...

bret

Spicoli:
urgh... the envy hurts so bad.   Nice ride.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version