Author Topic: I hate sleep in my eyes  (Read 3027 times)

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
I hate sleep in my eyes
« on: April 09, 2004, 12:16:02 PM »
not important, but it is just bothering me right now, my eyes are real scratchy.

can I get a "Whoop-Ahhhhhh" for all this rain we are getting, FINALLY!!!  I hate constant rain, but seeing as we need it real bad, I thought I would continue to do my little rain dance and hope it keep us for a few days...

cheers
jon

Scuba2001

• Modded
I hate sleep in my eyes
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2004, 12:31:52 PM »
Here's your "whooop ahhhh".  For me, Im getting tired of the rain.  It does make for some fun driving though.  8O

As for sleep, I actually went to bed early last night.  And at work, Im tired as ever because of this crappy weather.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

I hate sleep in my eyes
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2004, 12:31:52 PM »

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
I hate sleep in my eyes
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2004, 12:40:50 PM »
Wow, sounds like it is raining everywhere, Colo, SC, I heard we are supposed to get snow on Sunday, that will be interesting...

Scuba2001

• Modded
I hate sleep in my eyes
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2004, 12:44:22 PM »
Quote from: "03Indigo"
...I heard we are supposed to get snow on Sunday, that will be interesting...

hate to say it, but now is a great time to officially say "Hey, sucks to be you!!"

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
I hate sleep in my eyes
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2004, 12:46:25 PM »
Quote from: "Scuba2001"
Quote from: "03Indigo"
...I heard we are supposed to get snow on Sunday, that will be interesting...

hate to say it, but now is a great time to officially say "Hey, sucks to be you!!"

hehehe, no it doesn't, I got QUATTRO all wheel drive, I love to play in the snow...bring it on!!!!! bwahahahahaha :P

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
I hate sleep in my eyes
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2004, 01:00:28 PM »
It's supposed to start snowing today and into tomorrow, Sunday is supposed to warm up.  We ar supposed to get hammered too, finally I'll get to test out the Q.

Scuba2001

• Modded
I hate sleep in my eyes
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2004, 01:02:06 PM »
Hey wait, I want quatro too.  Just wait a few more years and Ill have my quatro.

They better make the new Passat with the VR6 quatro.  Twin turbo that, and Ill be bookin it.   :-P

Noob_Shum

• Modded
I hate sleep in my eyes
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2004, 10:42:29 PM »
Not sure on the update, but heard we gonna have some kinda winter storm advisory or something ? That was earlier this morning..... 4 to 8 inches according to some weather dude (tonight and tomorrow), we will see I guess :)

Jonathan

Colorado_Baja

• Heavily Modded
I hate sleep in my eyes
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2004, 11:31:30 PM »
Quote from: "Scuba2001"
Hey wait, I want quatro too.  Just wait a few more years and Ill have my quatro.

They better make the new Passat with the VR6 quatro.  Twin turbo that, and Ill be bookin it.   :-P

Ha Ha Ha I would buy one as well and i too would be bookin it, but probly right into a ditch, tree or poll even with the Q. :lol:

I learned long ago that snow and a heavy foot dont mix very well at all, but than again I have never had the privilage of driveing a car with Quatro eather.

~Greg
No time for love, Dr. Jones.

Losers make excuses. Winners make it happen.

"and function, FUNCITON is the key" 
Fugazi

Noob_Shum

• Modded
I hate sleep in my eyes
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2004, 11:47:34 PM »
S4 Quattro = Turbo snowmobile  :lol:   With snow tires, there isn't too much I can't get through in the winter, unless of course I get high centered on something ;)

Jonathan

aowhaus

• Heavily Modded
I hate sleep in my eyes
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2004, 03:15:27 AM »
Still have my snow tires on (and dying to put my summer shoes on), so no worries here.  I even have a set of snow chains in my trunk which I never get to use.  
We really need the rain/snow -- I'm definately hitting the slopes on Sunday, anyone else here ski/board?  We do a GTG on the slopes!

Smart driving is better than any all/4-wheel drive in bad weather.  I can't stand those idiots in SUVs who think they are invincable or can't even drive it properly.  And those drivers who must use their cell phones in any situation.

Let it come down!!!
2008 Mercedes Benz C300 4matic Sport
2004 Aprilia Mojito Custom 50

Colorado_Baja

• Heavily Modded
I hate sleep in my eyes
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2004, 05:13:28 AM »
Quote from: "Noob_Shum"
S4 Quattro = Turbo snowmobile  :lol:  

Jonathan

Speaking of turbo fun, I was watching a honda comercial for their 04 line of personal water craft and they made a 1 person jet ski thats turbo, you wanna talk about alot of fun.  :D  Ill bet that thing is fast man. I would love to ride one.
No time for love, Dr. Jones.

Losers make excuses. Winners make it happen.

"and function, FUNCITON is the key" 
Fugazi