Author Topic: Anyone here work for Prestige?  (Read 1229 times)

Dizzle

• Stock
    • T-Square's Virtual Insanity
Anyone here work for Prestige?
« on: May 08, 2009, 07:13:28 PM »
Hey guys could use some help...

Does anyone here work for Prestige Imports on Colfax? I am applying for a job there and could use any and all help I could get. Need a paycheck so I can fix my ride...and feed the kids ya know.

If anyone here can help or knows someone who might be able to help me out please let me know.

The job is for webmaster.

Thanks guys.
~Dizzle

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
Re: Anyone here work for Prestige?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 07:32:02 PM »
I don't know anyone there, are you looking for web development in general or what? I can keep my eyes and ears open for positions if you are a developer.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 07:32:02 PM »

Dizzle

• Stock
    • T-Square's Virtual Insanity
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2009, 08:40:00 PM »
They have the position posted and I have sent a resume and all that good stuff, but an inside push might be helpful :)

I am a web developer, not a designer. I know Coldfusion very well, PHP pretty well (working on beefing that up as we speak) and limited classic ASP. I am about to start a class on ASP.NET to add that to the skill set. Well versed in MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle and the lovely Access.

Have been an IT Director, Sr. Developer, DBA (not really my thing but it pas the bills). I know MS networking, Active Directory, Exchange...all that stuff.

If you know of anything please let me know.

Thanks!!!
~Dizzle

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2009, 08:45:55 PM »
I'll ask around to other developers I know. Our shop is Java/JSP, there are some other developers on this forum as well so maybe they can keep an eye out as well.