Author Topic: New to these Boards  (Read 2579 times)

Flippped

• Stock
New to these Boards
« on: April 10, 2004, 06:49:19 PM »
I've been a member over at Club B5 for sometime now and recently came across the whole repo thread. While reading through it I noticed a few old names from CB5 and decided on signing up and enjoying the site. :whaasup:
b]Larry[/b]

The 8 Banger

Colorado_Baja

• Heavily Modded
New to these Boards
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2004, 07:49:56 PM »
Welcome to rmcb5.com glad that you decided to join, its a great resource for every thing B5 and B5.5 related. We even have a couple MKIV owners my self being one and the other being Eric18T, the B5 owners are nice enough to let us play with them. Hope to see you on the boards.

~Greg :D
No time for love, Dr. Jones.

Losers make excuses. Winners make it happen.

"and function, FUNCITON is the key" 
Fugazi

Rocky Mountain Club B5

New to these Boards
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2004, 07:49:56 PM »

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
New to these Boards
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2004, 08:29:52 PM »
Welcome to our little world.  I remember you from the days past over at CB5.  I have not been too active over there for about a year since I sold my passat, but have found hanging here to be a great experience.

Glad you joined in

cheers
jon

Flippped

• Stock
New to these Boards
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2004, 01:05:04 PM »
Quote from: "03Indigo"
Welcome to our little world.  I remember you from the days past over at CB5.  I have not been too active over there for about a year since I sold my passat, but have found hanging here to be a great experience.

Glad you joined in

cheers
jon

Greg, thanks for the welcome.  8-)
Jon, I also remember you and your old ride and of coarse your door handle LED mod.  :)  even remembered your yard sale thread that was what was left of your mods after everyone here got first dibs. :D

Larry
b]Larry[/b]

The 8 Banger

ColoradoB5

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
New to these Boards
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2004, 12:11:39 PM »
Hey Larry, gald to see you found us.  CB5 is still our papa smurf, but we got organized to support all of the great local B5 and VW fans we have locally here.  Plus, here B5 also includes the Audi B5 A5, which is ubiquitous here in Colorado.
You can't rehabilitate a fire ant.

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
New to these Boards
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2004, 12:14:23 PM »
Quote from: "Flippped"

Jon, I also remember you and your old ride and of coarse your door handle LED mod.  :)  even remembered your yard sale thread that was what was left of your mods after everyone here got first dibs. :D

Larry

I figured that everyone forgot that I had done that, since I heard it popped up again recently.  Thanks for remembering me :-D

UberGrrl

• Lightly Modded
    • http://www.amandaspear.com/ubergrrl/index.html
New to these Boards
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2004, 07:29:35 PM »
Larry- I remember you too, just wanted to say back atcha! See you around the boards....

Amanda
MWJD?