Author Topic: Looking for reputable insurance broker  (Read 1863 times)

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
Looking for reputable insurance broker
« on: June 02, 2009, 03:47:57 PM »
Need to change my home policy, possibly auto too. Current broker is just not working out. Not really looking for an agency as I like that shopping around of a broker. However if you have just a kick ass agent in mind please let me know. I can be swayed.

Spicoli

• Heavily Modded
    • http://www.jackham.net
Re: Looking for reputable insurance broker
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 05:24:07 PM »
My family and I have been with Dru Short (state farm) for years.  She is great and really has been very good to us.  I would at least check her out.  303.233.2626

Otherwise one of my fathers friends is an insurance broker, no clue what kind, etc but I'll get info about him for you.
Life's too short to be taken seriously

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 05:24:07 PM »

Kingtut

• Lightly Modded
  • keep the Change
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 05:24:29 PM »
My wife and I are very happy with ours.  We just recently moved our life policies to him (from Am Fam) and got double the coverage for less money :o  We have our home, auto, and life with them.

The Johnson Group, Inc.
Risk Management Consultants & Insurance Brokers
1385 S. Colorado Blvd., Suite A-714
Denver,  CO  80222
720.579.0210 - Phone
720.579.0212 - Fax

Bill Johnson
bill@johnsoninsurancegroup.com

2008.5 Mazdaspeed3
     25% tint // 18" clear bra // Lamin-x: headlights, taillights, fogs // Cobb SRI // Cobb Turbo Inlet Hose // Cp-e rear engine mount // TWM short shifter // Synapse BPV // Aeroforce Interceptor // 6k HID's

2001 A4 1.8t- RIP 7/08

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 05:28:59 PM »
Were these the guys that sent flyers to everyone in our area? I was looking for it because I saved it. Now I can't find it.

Kingtut

• Lightly Modded
  • keep the Change
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 05:33:26 PM »
I've never received a flyer from them, but perhaps they were smart enough not to send one, haha. 

Either Bill or Gini (same email, different name) respond pretty quickly.  If you mention my name, they should treat you well...or so I hope.  I actually spent about an hour bs-ing with them yesterday afternoon ;D
2008.5 Mazdaspeed3
     25% tint // 18" clear bra // Lamin-x: headlights, taillights, fogs // Cobb SRI // Cobb Turbo Inlet Hose // Cp-e rear engine mount // TWM short shifter // Synapse BPV // Aeroforce Interceptor // 6k HID's

2001 A4 1.8t- RIP 7/08

DenverPat

• Heavily Modded
    • http://www.stonefieldinvestments.com
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 05:36:23 PM »
Jay~
Melissa Montoya may be worth calling.  Let her know I sent you.  She is in Littleton and uses the same broker/dealer I do.  She used to work with Allstate but is now independent.  Her number is (303) 485-0764.
Also, Rick Snyder's mom in an independent agent and may be worth calling.  Let me know if you want her number.
"Of all the extreme sports I've ever participated in- windsurfing, kite boarding, wake boarding, tow-in surfing and snowboarding- skiing, for me, made everything else easy."
-Chuck Patterson