Author Topic: Cool Blog about driving 365 different cars  (Read 12117 times)

Mcstiff

• Stock
    • Work
Re: Cool Blog about driving 365 different cars
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2009, 07:54:02 PM »
Nice!

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen, but thinking what nobody has thought."

365drive

• n00balicious
    • 365DRIVE
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2009, 05:28:41 PM »
Fun weekend at PPIR with the NASA folks!  :) Got to meet a couple more of the guys that worked on my timing belt (95,000 miles on an '04 A4 1.8t Avant!!). Todd and Ian, thanks for helping me feel more at home. Also nice to meet your mom Todd.

Am back home now after a busy couple of weeks away from home...first I was on the front range driving cars for the blog, and then off to Sonoma/Infineon Raceway to be Marketing Production Manager/Designer for a week (yes, I can wear different hats), and then to PPIR! Phew!

I do see more travelin' in my future. Going to the IRL race weekend at Sonoma...in addition to the IRL cars, there'll also be Formula D!!

Stay in touch and I will too about the drives! If you have or know about a car I should put on the blog, contact me here or through the blog!

THX-- LEA

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2009, 05:28:41 PM »

Cole

• Heavily Modded
    • http://rockcrawler.com
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2009, 01:10:33 PM »
(yes, I can wear different hats)
THX-- LEA

Pics or its a lie!!! ;D

Cole Ford
Financial Advisor

365drive

• n00balicious
    • 365DRIVE
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2009, 03:05:38 AM »
the Jim Russell Racing School Mustang and Jim Russell Evolution car posts should be enough...
i am planning on driving to Cali for the Sonoma Infineon Raceway IRL Weekend...i'll take pics then...ha!

gragravar

• Supercar
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2009, 01:27:16 AM »
if you want to give that big fat station wagon :o of mine a try anytime, let me know.  I am traveling for work the next couple weeks, but I am sure we can figure out something.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein

Mcstiff

• Stock
    • Work

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen, but thinking what nobody has thought."

365drive

• n00balicious
    • 365DRIVE
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2009, 03:44:16 AM »
Hi Ever-body!
Been keeping it real...and am down on the front range again. Great couple of weekends if I can toot my own horn for a minute...a win in PGT Rally Colorado Steamboat and 5th overall both days; and a win in E1 Nasa 3 Hour Enduro last weekend at HPR...AND just agreed wholeheartedly to racing a Spec Miata in a 4 hour enduro at Pueblo on the 10th of October on an all girl team.  ;D

Keeping the cars/trucks and various coming...and appreciate the offers...I am still indeed in need of drives. I am happy though that I am starting to recognize more names from these forums at the events I've attended recently...like that part.

FYI--I am going to the Formula D championship event at Irwindale, CA in a couple weeks...and have a ticket for SEMA as well. And...a friend from a tv station in LA is getting together a team for the 25 hour enduro at Thunderhill.  Should be some interesting things to drive and blog about along the way!!

Thanks for reading!!
 :) Lea

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2009, 04:50:02 AM »
Wow, that's just awesome!

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2009, 10:50:21 AM »
Nice Lea!!!

365drive

• n00balicious
    • 365DRIVE
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2009, 03:06:47 AM »
Hello All!

Happy December to everyone! I'm pretty sure if you want to get up to the winter driving school here in Steamboat (www.winterdrive.com), there are plenty of spots open. And to those of you who signed up for the Performance Two Day...awesome...I'll see you there!

Sad that I didn't make it to the 25 Hour at Thunderhill because of snow here to prep the tracks with here.  :(

Otherwise, just an update on the blog. I am at 163 cars, with the halfway point coming on January 6th!! I will be working a bunch in Steamboat, but plan on getting down to the front range to add more to my collecction!

PS--I've written a letter to the Jay Leno show and thinking of other ways to get to cars that are unique...
Please remember, if you have or know about even a crappy car, I'll drive it, I do have current tetanus!!  ;)

Just send me an email: leacroteau@me.com or to the link on the 365drive.blogspot.com page!

Thanks everyone for the great cars...and those of you I haven't contacted yet, I will soon!!

Happy Holidays to you All!