Author Topic: An Evening with the Apollo  (Read 1776 times)

Richard-EB

• Lightly Modded
  • EuroBerge Editor
    • EuroBerge Magazine
An Evening with the Apollo
« on: November 14, 2009, 09:49:51 PM »
I have just received some information from my friends at Intrigue Detail and have been asked to extend the invitation to all my EuroBerge readers.  This is going to be a great event with money being raised for an amazing cause.  If you are interested in attending, please read the RSVP information below.  And don't forget to come say hi to myself or Erik Melander as we will be on hand with cameras at the ready.

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Navy"]An Evening with the Apollo
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

The Intrigue Detail, American Dreams, and Evolution Motorsports cordially invite you to spend the evening with one of the world’s greatest supercars, the Gumpert Apollo. Enjoy a rare opportunity to see this amazing track weapon up close and personal as we showcase its outstanding performance capabilities and share with you the vision that is the Apollo. We will be auctioning off the opportunity to ride in the Apollo with all proceeds benefiting the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation.

Join us in sharing your passion for cars and people as we also kick off the best winter car show in the state, the Rocky Mountain Rod and Custom Show, held at the National Western Complex over Thanksgiving weekend.

Date: November 21st, 2009

Time: 4-8 pm with the unveiling at 6

Cocktails and H’dourvers will be provided

DenverPat

• Heavily Modded
    • http://www.stonefieldinvestments.com
Re: An Evening with the Apollo
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 12:27:11 PM »
I'll be in the mountains.  Too bad, because this would be an AWESOME thing to check out.  I can't imagine ever again having an opportunity to see the Apollo.  Incredible.
"Of all the extreme sports I've ever participated in- windsurfing, kite boarding, wake boarding, tow-in surfing and snowboarding- skiing, for me, made everything else easy."
-Chuck Patterson

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 12:27:11 PM »

Noob_Shum

• Modded
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 09:48:38 PM »
May stop by if I don't have anything else going on, it looks nicer than what I remember seeing on TopGear  ;D

Jonathan