Classifieds > For Sale

92 passat syncro RARE - $4650 (parker)

(1/1)

Tinteks.com:
 92 passat syncro pretty rare. most likely none other in the state or surrounding areas- Located (Denver Colorado)

These were only sold in Canada and a few countries in Europe. From accounts online, only 250 Syncro's were sold in North America (Canada).

If you don't like the price, please go do your research and figure out what the cost of importing one of these is and the decent condition it is in.

its been an excellent car for over a year and have fixed everything so everything works properly like it should. I have decided to get something bigger for my business.
the car is awesome in the snow! it would be nice to let it go to a enthusiast that will take on what i wasnt able to do.
parts are easily attainable. its a hybrid from a Corrado and Rallye Golf.
i currently have been driving it as a daily driver for over a year with no issues whatsoever. very reliable. only weak part is the supercharger which i have had rebuilt and is built for added boost if you feel you need it. i really dont and figured over building it would be more reliable then a basic rebuild.
it hits 6-7lbs constant. which is normal. if you up the boost with a bumper kit you can safely run 15lbs or so.
the 8v forged motor is bullet proof for the most part.
it is very solid in the snow and ice. you feel safe unlike fwd or rwd. it cruises through with a controlled feeling.

232,800 klm,legal Colorado titled car. aprx 150k
speedo cluster is in KLM,kept original.
never wrecked. clean title.
stage 4 g-ladder upgrade motortechnik
custom application raceland coilovers
glass roof conversion
lots of parts that go with it same color.
4 full doors.
2 extra fenders
hood
few grills
extra wing
interior was changed to a darker colored nicer seat setup in great shape. driver lumbar w/reclinable rears
black headliner
all fluids have been changed and maintained since ive owned it. drives well like it should.
has a few minor rust areas which are normal for canandian spec cars go passat wise.
but do have the extra parts to fix that which i was going to do and do a full respray same color.
all it really needs to be perfect.

vent boost gauge

never thought i would let such a rare breed go.. but i am in need of a bigger vehicle at this time.
if you want to see further pics please let me know.

recent additions.
4 new A/S kumho tires
replaced the throttle body. one of the vacuum lines was cracked.
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4509619

few pics here
http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/1509026470.html
until i get around to posting them here.

92UrS4:
Great car Dan, sorry you are selling it

Tinteks.com:
thanks JAY...

i will probably regret selling it like some of my other cars ive had..but i wont let it go until i find a certain person who will take good care of it. plus im in no rush to sell but will negotiate a tad if someone is interested. it really is a good car and has treated me well. went through everything and replaced things that needed to be.

Happy Holidays guys!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version