Author Topic: Anyone know this car or person?  (Read 1210 times)

S4GotGrip

• n00balicious
Anyone know this car or person?
« on: February 17, 2010, 09:12:56 PM »
Hi guys.  Chris from Atlanta GA here.  There was a stock red B5 Avant that came up for sale on your local craigslist last night.  It came up and went back down all within a few hours last night.  No phone # on the ad and when I emailed through CL, it comes back as undeliverable.  Wanted to know if maybe any of you are local to the Denver area might know who this person is and how to get in touch with him.  I'm a serious buyer for the car if I can reach him.  Not sure if he actually sold it that fast or just can't figure out how to work CL correctly.  I can be reached at 404-803-4669 as I may not be able to check this forum super often.  Thanks in advance guys!  http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/1602932016.html

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
Re: Anyone know this car or person?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 09:26:53 PM »
I suspect it sold, the ad was pretty hot around here yesterday. The seller was going to purchase  another vehicle this week, a V8 Rubicon as I recall. I don't know the person or have any other details on it, sorry. At the price it was listed, I can't imagine it lasted very long.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 09:26:53 PM »

S4GotGrip

• n00balicious
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 09:34:34 PM »
yea, that's what I was thinking but I would like to know for sure if it's sold or not.  If you hear anything, please give me a call or email me.  Thanks again.

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 09:36:44 PM »
Will do