Members > Welcome New Members

whats up yall

(1/1)

lazyd:
hey guys im along ways from the rockies as of now. but am soon to be out of the military and am moving back home with my beautiful wife kid and car. gonna be back in montana right around next month, missoula to be exact. tryin to figure out if there are any peeps in the area. i have a 02 passat gls wagon slammed on hk coilovers sittin on steelies. body is all blacked out and have complete sound system and motor has the gt28 turbo upgrade with all the supporting mods including fmic. in the process of swappin out the interior for leather seats (which i have not found yet) and am busy painting all the interior trim pieces ie; kick panels pillars and such. anyways just stoppin by to say whats up!

92UrS4:
Welcome! Sounds like you have put a fair amount of work into your Passat.  Post some pictures if you get a chance.  Colorado does not have the largest enthusiast community in the nation, but there are still good numbers. A few organized shows each year and regular monthly GTG's open to all euros. Let us know when you get out here.

Also, thanks for serving. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version