Site Stuff > Announcements

We may be moving the site to a new host....sigh

<< < (2/2)

hotani:
another vote for dreamhost.

92UrS4:
Ian, I am looking for 2 accounts overall one for my HOA and one for me/RMCB5. The HOA doesn't need a ton. I think right now it is setup with like a 5GB max.  For RMCB5/me I have been using an account with 15GB space, but in actuality only using less than 3GB. The majority is RMCB5, I'm sure i have some backups sitting out there too I need to remove.

My skepticism with dreamhost is everything is unlimited for $100/year, but  that is overkill for the HOA and even for us. I would rather have tiered rates based on storage. I'll keep looking at them, I need to make a decision for the HOA today or tomorrow and get that site moved at the very least. I think I may just do that with GoDaddy since the domain is there too and it can easier for someone to manage in the future.

Thanks again for the input.

shummer:
Hi Jay. We are on hostdone.com. I'm not necessarily recommending them, just letting you know we are fine w/ their services. You helped w/ some permission issues in the past which the host had to correct. I think the prices are good though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version