Classifieds > For Sale

Selling my black 20th Ani Golf GTI

(1/1)

bulldog:
Hi there,
I'm moving to San Francisco and have to sell my car :(

I bought it from my friend 1 year ago, he's pretty good with cars and is a true GTI enthusiast. I've done some things to it myself, but here's the spec:

2003 20th Anniversary Golf GTI MKIV - Serial number 4534 (I think, it's in the 4000s anyway, I'll take note next time I'm in the car).
1.8T with turbo
APR Stage 1 kit
Grey powder coat on the 18" 225/35/18 Oz 20th anniversary wheels. I don't kurb them when parking either, I'm from the UK. ;)
All round snow tyres (less than 1 year old still in great shape), I have 2 summer tyres too that you can have.
I have removed the GTI badge from the front grille but have the GTI and the rabbit badge on the rear.
HID Xenon projector headlights.
Tints all round (legal on the front though).
129k miles on odometer but the engine block was stripped and rebuilt at 85k. I can get more details from my friend if you need them.
New coil packs, new hood (inside and outside) locking/release mechanisms.
$5000 audio system. I will get the specifics if you are interested - this is still under warranty, including the install. I had it professionally installed and paid for the 3 year warranty. It's been in the car just under a year.
Focal front components, focal rear coaxial components
Rockford fosgate monoblock amp driving 12" ported high power/quality sub
Rockford fosgate 4 channel driving front and rear components
LOUD and CLEAR.
Kenwood single DIN head unit (this was only $350 and the cheapest part of the system, I intended to put in double din full screen Kenwood) - also has  installed: XM module and Ipod module with ipod cable connector (not just an AUX)
It also has the full bluetooth kit installed with the microphone professionally fitted etc.
Car is pretty fast.
I just got the hood mechanisms replaced and a coolant problem fixed (new pipes), so I will take some better pictures once I get it washed.
Car is kept in my garage for the entire time I've had the car.
Car was originally kept/used in Austin, Texas before my friend moved to Colorado.

Here's a bad iphone pic:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs632.snc3/31721_465853722784_543277784_5799954_3123412_n.jpg

Never been in a crash.

The bad:
Crack on windscreen, I had this when I got it.
There's nothing wrong with the suspension but if I was keeping the car, I would like to put new sports suspension on. I think if you love your car, you should consider this too.
Clean interior, no real wear and tear but the exterior has the usual chips and stuff. There is ZERO rust on this car though.

I am wanting $10,000 for this car. The audio is under warranty and worth $5,000 (this is with a substantial discount so it's almost cost for parts) alone.
I could f*ck around and ask for more, but I think this is a good deal and it is certainly a car I'd rather sell to someone who loves their GTI and not just some random clown buying their first car or something.

Thanks,
D - 720-438-8434

bulldog:
actually it's number 2358

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version