Discussion Forums > General Discussion

Whatever happened with this place?

<< < (4/4)

34k:

--- Quote from: aowhaus on October 07, 2014, 06:54:21 PM ---hi.

--- End quote ---

Way to bump an ancient thread dude.

34k:
Ha, just kidding. What's up Mr. Wong!

92UrS4:
*bump*

aowhaus:
Things are going well here in Toronto.
Moved into a loft in a 100 year old building that was once a horse harness warehouse and spent over a year renovating it. I have new place being built from the ground up just around the corner which will be done a year from now hopefully which will be a much more modern place.  In the car front, I haven't been doing much car stuff maybe because I am getting old or I don't drive much -- I had my Mercedes for 7 years now and I barely cracked 35k miles!
Owning a car is a luxury for most people in the city as traffic is terrible, parking is very expensive, and we have an extensive subway and streetcar system and car sharing is an extremely popular option.
Recently I was invited to a launch party for the all-new C-class at my dealership and I totally fell in love in the car, but I can't justify spending that kind of money on a car which I barely drive especially when my current car is still in like-new condition.

Anyways, I do really miss Colorado and my friends there. I will be spending quite a bit of time in Denver next year as I will be putting my loft on Washington Street for sale in the summer. I hope to see all of you when I return. If you know of anyone interested in purchasing my place please let me know, I would greatly appreciate it.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version