Author Topic: Kolorado Treffen 2013  (Read 2303 times)

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
Kolorado Treffen 2013
« on: September 04, 2013, 05:54:45 PM »
Hey everyone!

Looks like Kolorado Treffen is still a thing, which is great. I wont be able to make it but thought I would spread the word. Here is a link to the post on Vortex, be sure to post there if you are going!

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5991944-7th-Annual-Das-Kolorado-Treffen-September-15-2013

And some of the details:

7th Annual Das Kolorado Treffen, September 15, 2013

Date is open for discussion
September 29 is out due to same date as H2O in Ocean City, Maryland that I enjoy attending
September 22 is now out due to Riot Fest concert in Denver

11am meet at the visitor center at the corner of HWY 50 and HWY 285 in Salida, CO

This is one of the best cruises in Colorado and nice get to get a large group together from all over the state for a nice Sunday drive

So as stated in the first post, we are DEPARTING the visitor center in Salida, CO at 11am SHARP, I would even like to do sooner, but don't want to make any more changes at this point haha Plan to be there earlier than that to talk and plan and leave on time. Please get gas before hand, we don't need to be the cluster at the gas station after 11am.

I would like to get an official roll call going in the first post, so let's start that now, anybody going post below this post, I don't want to sort through "maybes" or commitments from months back, let's see who's going as of today and what you're driving.

I would also like to get a group together from the front range, or Denver area to drive down to Salida together Sunday morning, wish I could camp like past years, but just not going to work this year. This meet is going to be at the park-and-ride/gas station by Bandimere on the North West side of C-470 and Morrison Rd, we will meet here 7am-7:15am and depart at 7:30am SHARP. This should put us in Salida around 10am, time for gas and breakfast and snacks and some chit chat in the parking lot before we go.

Keep in mind this is un-official and un-associated with any group or club, respect eachother, and drive safe but have fun

ONE OF THE BEST CRUISES IN KOLORADO