Author Topic: Audi and water-cooled VW parts and service in Los Angeles CA;310-804-4185  (Read 2930 times)

maxgerman

• n00balicious
Howdy, I am Max of Max's German Car located at 15020 Oxnard st Sherman Oaks , CA 91411. I have a shop here in Los Angeles that specializes in the repair, service and PARTS for Audi and water-cooled Volkswagen autos. I just got in some Audi for parts only that some of you might be interested in. I just got in a 2011 Audi A4 2.0T PR for PARTS ONLY! Hit on the front end so no front end body parts. I sold the doors and the complete rear end. Otherwise, pretty much everything else is available. How about a 2001 Audi TT Quattro Roadster also for PARTS ONLY! Sorry, the front end has been sold. But I have pretty much everything else. A 2005 and a 2008 Audi A4 too. I take credit cards and ship. I do installation and repair. Check me out at maxsgermancar.com or my You Tube Channel: The Max breakman channel. I will meet or beat any Ebay price for the exact same item with shipping posted before this ad. Call or text me at: 310-804-4185; Thanks for your attention