Discussion Forums > Modifications

Latest and hopefully the last LTB. Tip owners look!!!

(1/6) > >>

Chas:
Well here is my idea to solve the ground clearance issue for Tip B5's and B5.5's in cold hard aluminum. It was a good day of manufacturing for me. And I am kinda excited about this one.

Take a look. I have the bar fitted to my 5 spd B5 first to test fitment issues. Obviously there were none for my car.

Now I want to test fit one to a Tip car to be sure it work there too.

The new LTB is a nice looking piece that just feels solid. It takes a bit of work to make the end brackets and to fit them to the bar. But over all I think this bar will be stiffer and ofer the ground clearance that Tip owners want and desire.[/url]

:
This looks like it will fit the ticket perfectly. :D   It looks solid and it looks like it may be just about flush with the exhaust bracket.  :wink:  I can't wait.  Let me know if you need a test subject.

03Indigo:
Well done Chas, well done.

reem01:
Chas how does tomorrow sound?  I could be down there late morning, or lunch time so you can test it on my car.

Mike

velo:
That bar looks tight Chas!  It looks kinda like the AWE drive train stabilizer.  Maybe next you can figure out how to attach your bar to the tranny?   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version