Author Topic: yep... every two weeks  (Read 1717 times)

yep... every two weeks
« on: April 24, 2004, 02:36:03 PM »
BEST VW CLUB's Third Get Together of the year is officially Saturday, May 1st @ 5:00pm.

Just like the first two, there will be 2 locations to accommodate the 2 larger regions, the Boulder area and the Denver area.

In the Boulder area the GTG will be held in the parking lot across from the old Vans Skate Park just west of Dave & Busters. Just take the 104th/Church Ranch Road exit from the Boulder Turnpike (36).

The Denver area GTG will be held in the parking lot of Chiliís and the Continental Theaters at South Monaco and Hampden. Just take I-25 to the Hampden exit, go east to South Monaco and then turn to go south on South Monaco. The parking lot is on your right hand side.

you know the rest.. mind you, these GTG are for simply getting together with other Volkswagen enthusiasts and talking about cars. we have had ZERO drama (well minus a burnin clutch) at these events, but invite everyone in the world to come to these. we dont care what side of the street you walk on. every week more and more cars show up.. i might actually take some pics at this one..

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
yep... every two weeks
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2004, 04:37:51 PM »
We are having a garage day that day that i'm sure will be running until sunset.  However, if people can and want to go, I'm sure they will.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

yep... every two weeks
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2004, 04:37:51 PM »