Author Topic: Looking for a Lawyer to deal with Go Motors  (Read 1595 times)

HawkmanA4

• Stock
    • http://vanekh.oasiswellness.com/
Looking for a Lawyer to deal with Go Motors
« on: April 28, 2004, 09:05:25 PM »
I have posted on AW but wanted to post here as well. Please check out my post on AW for more info.

http://forums.audiworld.com/rockymtn/msgs/18271.phtml

Thank you for your help!
Hawk
00 A4 1.8TQMS- FOR SALE
'04 A4 Avant 1.8TQM Ultra Sprot
Hawk Vanek
HawkInvestmentRealty@comcast.net
www.SoarWithHawk.com

92UrS4

• Administrator
  • Supercar
    • Rocky Mountain Club B5
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2004, 10:00:02 PM »
Wow Hawk I am sorry to hear that.  I know that they say all their cars are certified and under warranty.  I called them to look at a car and he said it wasn't and that I would have to pay more for that.

I feel bad that this is happening to people, I know of that other story as well.  I guess we should let him come back and repost his story now that more info is coming to light.

Rocky Mountain Club B5

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2004, 10:00:02 PM »

SweetVW

• Heavily Modded
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2004, 10:31:56 PM »
Wow, I am sorry to read this.
If it ain't broke, take it apart and fix it!

Lila

• Lightly Modded
    • http://
atty
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2004, 01:25:25 AM »
Hey there,

I might be able to help.  Send me a pm or call me at 303.258.1433.

Lila (aka Mike Powers)

madigan

• Modded
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2004, 03:08:13 AM »
Hey Hawk, that really sucks! I bought my Passat from Go Motors 10 months ago. The only problem I had with them was that the listing on cars.com said my Variant was a 5-speed and when I got there I found out it was a Tiptronic. Not a huge deal, but I would much rather have a 5-speed. I had been looking for a black variant for about 3-4 months then found one in my price range at Go and I decided to buy it. One other minor problem I had was that one of the key fobs was broken, which is common, after bugging Greg for a week he finally gave me his credit card number and I went over to Mountain States to buy a new fob...ha, what if I still had his credit card number...let me know if you need anything.

Oh and if you seriously need legal representation, let me know.
mad wagon

kraut-sled

• Heavily Modded
    • Autobahn Premier Service
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2004, 12:52:38 PM »
Hawk - Sorry to hear about this.  I had some problems with a BMW I purchased a couple years back and I tried to get help from the Colorado Department of Revenue.  They are great about starting an investigation, but there punishment was nothing more that a slap on the wrist.  (there is a great storry about this and how I got even, if anyone wantsto know ask me Saturday)

Mike is great, he helped me with my speeding ticket, so look him up.

Best of luck to you.
Autobahn Premier Service
2105 South Kalamath Street
Denver CO 80223
303-935-9065

03Indigo

• Global Moderator
  • Supercar
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2004, 07:44:49 PM »
Hawk, just saw this, never saw the post on AW...did it get removed?  I was able to link it over there, but when looking through the forum, could not see it.

There have been other problems with that company, check with Fox news as well, they recently did a story about them...about 3-4 weeks ago I would guess.  There may be a class action suit against them, check with the BBB as well.  Sounds like there are some options for help right here on the boards, check with Mark and Mike (Lila), they may be able to get you started