Discussion Forums > Maintenance

VAG-COM owners reading this ?

(1/3) > >>

Noob_Shum:
Looking for a VAG-COM owner who is near Longmont that can help me out.  Was heading home tonight from work, and got a CEL....  Didn't feel anything that I could tell, but I am supposed to be heading out to New Mexico early Friday morning.  Hoping someon can help me out so I can find out if this is a serious probelm, or a minor one as I would like to be able to drive my car out of town this weekend :)  If anyone near me is reading this, please email me, PM me, or call me.  Thanks a ton :)

Jonathan

docslackerco@yahoo.com

(303)478-8678

92UrS4:
Hey Jonathan, check out the maintenance forum, we have a whole list of owners in tehre along with a tool for finding owners.

EDIT: Doh! This is int eh maintenance forum, well look like 3 or 4 posts down.

Noob_Shum:
LOL  Did, no one that I saw in Longmont area, and was hoping someone would be *on* that I could ask if they were busy the next 36 hours or so for a lil help  :P   Will check, and send out some emails  ;)

Jonathan

Chas:
Jonathan, are you going down to Rusty's GTG and track day? If you are heading south in the morning, you could stop by my place and we could have a look-see at it. Give me a call on the cell phone 303-668-4826. Maybe it'll work out if you don't need to get going too early. I need my sleep you know! 8)

Noob_Shum:

--- Quote from: "Chas" ---Jonathan, are you going down to Rusty's GTG and track day? If you are heading south in the morning, you could stop by my place and we could have a look-see at it. Give me a call on the cell phone 303-668-4826. Maybe it'll work out if you don't need to get going too early. I need my sleep you know! 8)
--- End quote ---

LOL  Well, I think we are supposed to be leaving from South Denverish at around 6:30 AM ?!?!?!?!?!?!  8O   So it might be a wee bit early for a look-see  :P   Thanks though :)  Going to try to hook up with Andrew  (gragravar) tomorrow during lunch or after work to see what is going on with this dang Audi !  :evil:

Jonathan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version