Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Howdy, I am Max of Max's German Car located at 15020 Oxnard st Sherman Oaks , CA 91411. I have a shop here in Los Angeles that specializes in the repair, service and PARTS for Audi and water-cooled Volkswagen autos. I just got in some Audi for parts only that some of you might be interested in. I just got in a 2011 Audi A4 2.0T PR for PARTS ONLY! Hit on the front end so no front end body parts. I sold the doors and the complete rear end. Otherwise, pretty much everything else is available. How about a 2001 Audi TT Quattro Roadster also for PARTS ONLY! Sorry, the front end has been sold. But I have pretty much everything else. A 2005 and a 2008 Audi A4 too. I take credit cards and ship. I do installation and repair. Check me out at maxsgermancar.com or my You Tube Channel: The Max breakman channel. I will meet or beat any Ebay price for the exact same item with shipping posted before this ad. Call or text me at: 310-804-4185; Thanks for your attention
General Discussion / Re: Whatever happened with this place?
« Last post by aowhaus on October 21, 2014, 03:57:07 PM »
Things are going well here in Toronto.
Moved into a loft in a 100 year old building that was once a horse harness warehouse and spent over a year renovating it. I have new place being built from the ground up just around the corner which will be done a year from now hopefully which will be a much more modern place.  In the car front, I haven't been doing much car stuff maybe because I am getting old or I don't drive much -- I had my Mercedes for 7 years now and I barely cracked 35k miles!
Owning a car is a luxury for most people in the city as traffic is terrible, parking is very expensive, and we have an extensive subway and streetcar system and car sharing is an extremely popular option.
Recently I was invited to a launch party for the all-new C-class at my dealership and I totally fell in love in the car, but I can't justify spending that kind of money on a car which I barely drive especially when my current car is still in like-new condition.

Anyways, I do really miss Colorado and my friends there. I will be spending quite a bit of time in Denver next year as I will be putting my loft on Washington Street for sale in the summer. I hope to see all of you when I return. If you know of anyone interested in purchasing my place please let me know, I would greatly appreciate it.

I hope everyone is doing well.
« Last post by 92UrS4 on October 15, 2014, 07:31:48 AM »
*bump*
« Last post by 34k on October 07, 2014, 06:58:19 PM »
Ha, just kidding. What's up Mr. Wong!
« Last post by 34k on October 07, 2014, 06:56:00 PM »
hi.

Way to bump an ancient thread dude.
« Last post by aowhaus on October 07, 2014, 06:54:21 PM »
hi.
« Last post by 34k on May 30, 2014, 07:33:00 AM »
Still upping your post count i see.

It's funny you bumped this. I just ran into Pat for the first time in a few years on Tuesday.
« Last post by jayryan on May 29, 2014, 09:47:54 PM »
Thread resurrection.

...just because I can.
Announcements / Moving hosts Soon
« Last post by 92UrS4 on November 13, 2013, 06:04:06 PM »
Free time is something lacking these days. Anyway, I have been wanting to move all my hosting from the current host of like 7 years to a new host. I picked a host and am setting things up over there. Since there is very little activity here I', not worried about downtime, but thought I would throw this out there.

Sometime in the next couple weeks it will move, should not know any difference. Maybe some speed as it should be hosted on the West Coast instead of the east coast like it is now.
For Sale / Re: Jay's car on BaT?
« Last post by 92UrS4 on November 13, 2013, 06:01:59 PM »
Haha, no it was not mine. I wish!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10