Rocky Mountain Club B5
Members => Member Rides => Topic started by: hotani on July 13, 2004, 01:37:00 PM
2006 Audi A4 Avant 2.0T quattro - 2012-07
Just picked up the new avant yesterday. Completely stock... but not for long!
- 4x4 suspension setup!
- gray exterior, black interior
- 6sp Tiptronic
- 17" wheels with snows
- Coming soon: 18" BBS CH wheels with Continental DWS tires (still on the old car at Randy's)
- 20% tint (http://www.coloradosuncontrol.com/index.html)
Next up (2012):
- S4 brakes (http://www.ecstuning.com/Audi-B7_A4-Quattro-2.0T/Braking/Big_Brake_OEM/ES4523/)
- Audio adapter for Android phone (http://gromaudio.com/store/usb_adapters/audi_98-10_usb_bluetooth_android_ipod_adapter_digital_interface.html)
- suspension (Vogtland coilovers (http://www.purems.com/Products/968467Vogtland-Height-Adjustable-Coilover-Kit))
- Xenon/LED headlights (http://www.lltek.com/audi_headlights_led_daytime_running_lights_f.htm)
- GIAC (http://www.giacusa.com/programs.php?mpid=123)
- LED tails (http://www.parts4euro.com/DCShop/product_info.php?cPath=2_47_1049&products_id=1994)
- S4 seats
(previous) 2001 Audi A4 1.8T quattro sedan: 2004-07 - 2012-07
- 1.8T 170hp (127kW), 166 ft-lbs. (225 Nm) torque
- Black exterior, gray interior
- 3 spoke steering wheel
- 5 speed
- Premium package: homelink, auto-dimming mirrors, sunroof
- Cold weather package: heated seats, ski sack
Previous Mods (already done when i bought the car):
- nude rear; no badges (audi rings have been re-badged)
- monster mats
- 35% tint
- RS4 engine swap... no, wait I mean RS4 grill... but that adds about 10hp right?
- Dunlop 3D snow tires on stock 15" wheels
- koni coilovers (thanks PURE Motorsport (http://www.purems.com/) and Jon for the install.)
- BBS CH 18x8.5x35 wrapped with (planned - spring 2011) Continental ExtremeContact DWS (http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Continental&tireModel=ExtremeContact+DWS)
- ecodes (thanks SVE (http://www.sveautobody.com/) and the insurance $ from that guy that backed into my car)
- clear bra
- S4 bird's eye maple trim (thanks Cole!)
- foglight mod (fogs can be turned on any time car is on - thanks again Cole.)
- GIAC (http://www.giacusa.com/programs.php?mpid=56) (thanks Randy and APS (http://www.autobahnpremierservice.com/)!)
- HID upgrade in halogen e-code housings (thanks VVME (http://vvme.com/) and Jon for help on the install!)
- silver S4 seats - leather, power, heat (mostly)
- 20GB 4th Gen. iPod (http://www.apple.com/ipod/) + iceLink (http://www.dension.com/main.php?pageid=50&topid=42)
- MTX 5500 10" sub (http://188.8.131.52/imgServer/news/img/T5500news.jpg) in trunk box and MTX 200w amp
Glad to see you back, and lookin' good in the new ride.
Nice to see you in another B5 Charles...
see ya soon
Hotani?? How 'bout Hotcar :lol:
new mod bump! :D
sweet....sounds like someone has the PoW-wahhhhhh :)
oh Yah!!! GIAC in the house. :D
"I see the light!" :D
I think you need to change your last name...that's anything but... :D
you car is looking good these days Charles. Can't wait for spring, to see it clean and with the CHs on again :)
Holy crap! Someone's modding a B5! :lol: :wink:
mod bump. - New seats - Silver S4 leather front/rear
My how times and plans change! I just checked this thread after at least a year or two of neglect to find none of my pics were working any more. So I added a new (old) pic and updated some mods and links in the text. Most of that is up to date now.
I'm totally bailing on the 17" winter wheels idea. Finances and old, useless-in-the-snow winter tires demand I make other plans. So in the next couple months (winter 2010) I'm planning on some 15" Continental Extreme Winter Contact (http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Continental&tireModel=ExtremeWinterContact) tires for this snowboard season.
Got my 17" winter wheels and tires....... ;)