Rocky Mountain Club B5

Members => Welcome New Members => Topic started by: Denvernoob on April 15, 2005, 08:16:03 AM

Title: hi there!
Post by: Denvernoob on April 15, 2005, 08:16:03 AM
I have now infected yet another VAG forum...just wanted to say hello!
Title: hi there!
Post by: jayryan on April 15, 2005, 08:16:58 AM
Yessss...Hey! How'd those wheels come out?
Title: hi there!
Post by: s4josh on April 15, 2005, 08:17:14 AM
Hello!

fear the noob!
Title: hi there!
Post by: jayryan on April 15, 2005, 08:18:00 AM
Quote from: "s4josh"
Hello!

fear the noob!


What? Nevah.... :twisted:
Title: hi there!
Post by: Denvernoob on April 15, 2005, 08:21:16 AM
Quote from: "jayryan"
Yessss...Hey! How'd those wheels come out?

the wheels came out great.....
i them promptly curbed one of the newly refinished ones pretty badly, so the spare wheel from my accident (bent as well) is with them as we speak!

i have a curse right now...all of this happened in 1 month...

Dad curbed 2 wheels driving the car, car got hit while parked ($3k damage), 2 days after car ame back, door ding in the newly repaired 1/4 panel (PDR'd this week, looks great), curbed wheel 24 hrs after i got it back from Woody's.
Title: hi there!
Post by: 92UrS4 on April 15, 2005, 08:23:13 AM
Hey Ted how's it going? I was the one that logged your boost readings at that D&B GTG  up north back a few months ago.
Title: hi there!
Post by: jayryan on April 15, 2005, 08:34:43 AM
Quote from: "Denvernoob"
Quote from: "jayryan"
Yessss...Hey! How'd those wheels come out?

the wheels came out great.....
i them promptly curbed one of the newly refinished ones pretty badly, so the spare wheel from my accident (bent as well) is with them as we speak!

i have a curse right now...all of this happened in 1 month...

Dad curbed 2 wheels driving the car, car got hit while parked ($3k damage), 2 days after car ame back, door ding in the newly repaired 1/4 panel (PDR'd this week, looks great), curbed wheel 24 hrs after i got it back from Woody's.


DOOD! ...that sucks so bad...I've got a dent in my trunk that's been driving me crazy for the last two years...maybe I should just get off my butt and call stooby...
Title: hi there!
Post by: Denvernoob on April 15, 2005, 08:48:46 AM
Quote from: "gietl"
Hey Ted how's it going? I was the one that logged your boost readings at that D&B GTG  up north back a few months ago.


Doing well, I remember the log....ahh yes....running it up, speeding to the parking lot, cops everywhere....whhhheewwww!

It's going well, more mods, more power, no more percieved boost leak (b/c there never was one to begin with....paranoia is a powerful thing...so I had Avalon install a boost gauge)

anyways, good to hear from you!  thanks for the note!
Title: hi there!
Post by: Denvernoob on April 15, 2005, 08:51:45 AM
DOOD! ...that sucks so bad...I've got a dent in my trunk that's been driving me crazy for the last two years...maybe I should just get off my butt and call stooby...[/quote]

If its a PDR job i have a great guy...found him through a friend of mine that collects/races vintage Shelbys, ferarris, etc. and uses this guy.  If you wnt his info let me know, he could not be a nicer person to work with and his job on my dings was perfect
Title: hi there!
Post by: jayryan on April 15, 2005, 09:02:20 AM
Quote from: "Denvernoob"
If its a PDR job i have a great guy...found him through a friend of mine that collects/races vintage Shelbys, ferarris, etc. and uses this guy.  If you wnt his info let me know, he could not be a nicer person to work with and his job on my dings was perfect


PM me with cost and contact info. Thanks!