Rocky Mountain Club B5

Discussion Forums => Off-Topic => Topic started by: jayryan on May 20, 2005, 07:33:38 AM

Title: Friday Night Plans
Post by: jayryan on May 20, 2005, 07:33:38 AM
I'm bored so...


And tonight, I'm going out to eat, maybe a little alcoholic beverages and then sleeping until next Thursday :P
Title: Drinking
Post by: BHase on May 20, 2005, 07:37:11 AM
I'm probably going to be drinking with a good buddy of mine. The "where" isn't quite clear yet; we had toyed with the idea of going up to Boulder, but that would mean that I would have to drive all the way back down to Denver, and also, I couldn't smoke at the bars.

Ben
Title: Friday Night Plans
Post by: gragravar on May 20, 2005, 07:37:53 AM
My dad is getting re-married this weekend.  I am slammed with family in town, rehersal dinner, golf tomorrow, the wedding, reception, and more time with family...

I gotta put on my summer wheels over lunch today before all this goes down.  driving in 90 degree weather on snows is awful!
Title: Friday Night Plans
Post by: 34k on May 20, 2005, 08:14:44 AM
I'm haeding to Aspen for the weekend. My brother and his wife just moved back to town and I haven't seen them in about a year. Then we're gonna go watch this new Star Wars movie which i hear doesn't completely suck...

So i'm OFF to carve up I-70 like a friggin turkey! Woooooo.
Title: Friday Night Plans
Post by: 92UrS4 on May 20, 2005, 08:45:52 AM
I'm going to see Star Wars at 3:30 with my Company, then go home and work on the Scout (yes still) and drink a bunch of beer.
Title: Friday Night Plans
Post by: coveredbytheblood on May 20, 2005, 08:46:14 AM
Quote from: "gragravar"
 I gotta put on my summer wheels over lunch today before all this goes down.  driving in 90 degree weather on snows is awful!


HERE HERE!!!  Im getting my Enkei's on tonight!  Woo hoo!  Other than that Friday night is DUI time.  Denver Under the Influence that is.  Influence of God.  Our young adult ministry.  We be holding it down in observatory park.
Title: Friday Night Plans
Post by: 34k on May 20, 2005, 08:57:23 AM
Quote from: "gietl"
I'm going to see Star Wars at 3:30 with my Company

I want to work for a company that understands my need to be a nerd.
Title: Friday Night Plans
Post by: hotani on May 20, 2005, 09:01:46 AM
bunch of crazy drinkers on this board! what's up with that? I do not condone that behavior! shame on you!

And somehow a new bottle of tequila (http://www.pocotequila.com/retour/corralejo3.html) found its way into my house this week... how did THAT happen?

Anyway... no plans so far. Sometimes a group of us goes out after class for devil juice, then others I end up at home catching up on my backlog of teevee.
Title: Friday Night Plans
Post by: hotani on May 20, 2005, 09:03:14 AM
Quote from: "34k"
Quote from: "gietl"
I'm going to see Star Wars at 3:30 with my Company

I want to work for a company that understands my need to be a nerd.


I work one building over from the very large digital screen downtown. Its really tempting to just disappear this afternoon for a couple of hours... ;)
Title: Just a note...
Post by: BHase on May 20, 2005, 09:06:22 AM
Just a note, I saw the movie yesterday and it was good, especially compared to the last one.  I read a Denver Post review from yesterday, and it was pretty much dead on. You can surely still find that on the Denver Post website if you are interested.  Again, it would have been nice if George Lucas had hired a screenwriter. Retrospectively, as a Star Wars fan, I still feel I've been cheated by the last three movies, despite liking this most recent one.

Thought I would add that.

Ben
Title: Re: Friday Night Plans
Post by: s4josh on May 20, 2005, 09:10:41 AM
Quote from: "jayryan"
.... sleeping until next Thursday :P



Make sure your up by Wednesday for Sonics Foo! :twisted:
Title: Friday Night Plans
Post by: huevon on May 20, 2005, 09:21:06 AM
I am going to start on my big brake upgrade tonight.. that is the plan anyway... so if you see a garage light on late at night in Parker it will be me...    :D

I dont know exactly what i am doing ( having never done a big brake upgrade ) but i have redone my brakes a while back.. my rotors look like deep dish pizza pans now...
Title: Friday Night Plans
Post by: hotani on May 20, 2005, 09:25:17 AM
i just had my rear pads replaced under warranty... they were going "squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!" but couldn't get new rotors out of them so o well.

Unfortunately the warranty ends next month. :cry:
Title: Friday Night Plans
Post by: jayryan on May 20, 2005, 09:28:22 AM
Quote from: "hotani"
bunch of crazy drinkers on this board! what's up with that? I do not condone that behavior! shame on you!

And somehow a new bottle of tequila (http://www.pocotequila.com/retour/corralejo3.html) found its way into my house this week... how did THAT happen?

Anyway... no plans so far. Sometimes a group of us goes out after class for devil juice, then others I end up at home catching up on my backlog of teevee.


Mark, Lisa, Tish and I are doing Domo for dinner tonight.
Title: Friday Night Plans
Post by: huevon on May 20, 2005, 09:36:25 AM
Quote from: "hotani"
i just had my rear pads replaced under warranty... they were going "squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!" but couldn't get new rotors out of them so o well.

Unfortunately the warranty ends next month. :cry:


I replaced all of my pads a couple of months ago.. its not that hard.. but i didnt have the tool for the rears and it took a while to push and turn that piston in.. :evil:
Title: Friday Night Plans
Post by: hotani on May 20, 2005, 09:51:09 AM
Quote from: "jayryan"

Mark, Lisa, Tish and I are doing Domo for dinner tonight.


I'll be on the other side of the wall from where we were last time from 5:15 to 7, so wander over and stick your head in!
Title: Friday Night Plans
Post by: jayryan on May 20, 2005, 09:57:35 AM
Quote from: "hotani"
I'll be on the other side of the wall from where we were last time from 5:15 to 7, so wander over and stick your head in!


Would LOVE to see you get your head cracked with a stick  :lol:
Title: Friday Night Plans
Post by: hotani on May 20, 2005, 10:03:29 AM
Wouldn't be the first time....   :lol: